Job Role: Field Service Engineer
Apply on Partner Site
Location: Slough, Berkshire (Applicants accepted from surrounding Counties).
Salary: £35,000-£40,000 (OTE £45,000)
Hours: Monday-Friday 09.00-17.00 (1 in 3 Saturdays / 1 in 12 Sundays)
Job Type: Full time, Permanent
Interaction have partnered a well established and market leading industrial cleaning repair, maintenance and service based client that, due to vast growth are now looking to expand their field service department with scope to offer a clear route for training & development, progression within the company and welcome a number of electro mechanical engineers to join them on a full time permanent basis.
· 23 days annual leave + Public Holidays
· Company Pension Scheme
· Laptop, Company Vehicle, Fuel Card
· Overtime available at enhanced rate
· Training & Development Opportunities surrounding electro mechanical repairs, fault finding and internal progression into a lead role.
· Ability to be paid overtime or time back in lieu.
· All Travel Time, Expenses paid from home to/from site.
· A fantastic Earning Potential with scope to progress
· To attend breakdowns, service and installations on an array of industrial cleaning equipment, operating in a 30 mile radius of your area.
· The use of manual hand tools (Spanners, Screwdrivers), electrical hand tools (powered drills, grinders), lifting equipment (lifting slangs, hoists etc), Hot working tools (Blowtorch, heat guns).
· To carry out electrical, electronic, mechanical fault finding and repairs on industrial cleaning equipment, IG Engines (Petrol, Diesel, LPG).
· To manage your time effectively to ensure work is carried out to a high standard in a timely manner.
· Update job reports and order parts when necessary.
· Ensure Health & Safety Procedures are followed
· Electrical, Electrical and/or Mechanical fault finding, repair & service experience would be advantageous.
· Relevant qualifications (city & guilds, NVQs etc) - not essential but would be an advantage.
· Experience using electrical & mechanical tools.
· Previous experience as a mechanical, electrical or field based engineer. Any experience surrounding Industrial Batteries, IC Engines or Industrial floor cleaning would be advantageous.
· Happy with travelling in a 30 mile radius and carrying out overtime if necessary
· Full UK Drivers License
Interaction Recruitment have specialist consultants across the majority of industries within the UK, including but not limited to, Finance & IT, Technical & Engineering, Industrial, Commercial and Hospitality. We offer both temporary and permanent support. For more information regarding the position or to discuss any other opportunities, you can reach Michael on (phone number removed), (phone number removed) or email (url removed)
Thank you for taking the time, we hope to speak in the near future
Or check similar jobs