Job Title - R&D Project Manager
Apply on Partner Site
Salary - Competitive
Location - York
Job Type Permanent, Full Time
Russell-Taylor Group have an exciting opportunity for an R&D Project Manager to join our clients growing medical device company based in York. The ideal candidate will have previous project leadership experience within a scientific company.
• Leading and motivating a growing R&D team in order to deliver projects to time and budget.
• Ensuring the appropriate resources and skills are available throughout, to ensure the project is delivered successfully.
• Establishing an achievable timeline in order to deliver projects.
• Providing regular project status updates in conjunction with the project timeline.
• Ensuring the project is compliant to QMS and relevant regulatory requirements.
• Previous experience as a Project Manager/Project Lead in scientific or medical device industry.
• Able to demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent organisational skills.
• Understanding of QMS.
• Excellent attention to detail.
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner. In applying for this role, Russell Taylor will be acting within your interest and will contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message. For more information see our on our website. It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data. If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please get in touch with us
Or check similar jobs