Busy architectural practice is seeking an Office Administrator to join the team based in their office in Swansea.
Apply on Partner Site
The position will involve telephony, reception duties, general administration and elements of credit control.
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Good time management and attention to detail
• IT skills (MS Office applications: Excel, Word and Outlook)
• Trustworthy with good interpersonal skills
• Attention to detail
• Able to work collaboratively in a team environment
37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday
Or check similar jobs