About Clinical Leads at Care UK
Apply on Partner Site
Clinical Leads at Care UK have a passion for caring for older people. They want to spend more time doing what they do best – nursing, providing care and helping vulnerable people lead happier, healthier lives. When you join Care UK as Clinical Lead, we will give you all the support and training you need to develop your specialist nursing skills. This will help you progress more quickly in your career – with excellent opportunities to take on senior management or training roles.
What You’ll Be Doing
You will be leading the nursing team and be responsible for delivering individual care plan within the rehab and general nursing units. Within the home you will be expected to provide care for a number of different needs including the rehabilitation of people who have fractures or had a deterioration in their health and have increased support needs, including relearning skills required to enable them to return home. You will also deputise for the Home Manager and work with local GPs and other healthcare professionals. The home is a highly collaborative setting, where everyone pulls together. You will lead, support and inspire your team members, making sure your residents get the very best one-to-one care.
What you’ll need
As an NMC Registered General Nurse (RGN), you’ll have expert knowledge of care planning and clinical compliance. As a Senior Nursing professional you will be able to demonstrate a strong record of leading teams delivering care for older people within a nursing home environment. An interest in orthopaedics would prove an advantage. Most importantly, you will be capable of building lasting relationships with colleagues, residents and their families and able to get the most out of every member of our team.
Your safety is our number one priority
Care UK’s safety promise ensures all residents, colleagues and visitors are safe and protected at all times. We have installed fogging machines, thermal cameras and there are hand sanitising stations located throughout our homes. Care UK have also applied a regular testing programme for all colleagues and residents as well as investing in a good supply of PPE and infection control champions.
Do not miss out, hit ‘Apply’ now!!
RGN¦RMN¦ RNLD¦ Staff Nurse¦ Registered Nurse¦ Nurse Manager ¦Clinical Lead¦RN ¦NMC PIN
* Opportunities to progress through our personalised career paths into more senior and management roles
* Revalidation support
* Comprehensive clinical training programme
* Competitive refer a friend scheme of up to £1000 depending on role
* Bank holiday enhancements
* Cycle to work scheme
* Flexible shifts including day, night or weekend shifts
* Free DBS
* Free uniform
* Thousands of online and in-store discounts across big known retailers enabling our colleagues to make big savings on every day shopping such as holidays, supermarkets and travel.
* Employee Assistance Programme – Immediate access to a confidential telephone counselling and legal information service which operates 24 hours a day, 365 days a year to include support such as financial and family concerns
Or check similar jobs