JWB Recruitment are proud to be recruiting for an Electrician to work around South Yorkshire.
Apply on Partner Site
The client work with several different commercial companies over the UK, they specialise in managing, upgrading and extending their facilities.
The job is for a maintenance Electrician to work over South Yorkshire providing PPM's, reactive and planned maintenance services to supermarkets, offices, high street stores.
You will be managing your own working hours with the option to start work from 6am.
* Ensure that routine PPM’s are carried out to all electrical plant in accordance with site task schedules and asset lists.
* Make sure all work is carried out to a high standard and to industry practices.
* Ensure that reactive tasks throughout the building are completed and be proactive in highlighting areas where improvements can be made.
* The individual must always work in a safe manner and escalate any incidents or Hazards as soon as reasonably practicable to your line manager.
* Ensure that plant faults and defects are swiftly remedied to always maintain plant in serviceable order.
* Ensure that suitable spares are available to carry out both maintenance and reactive works. To provide parts lists and estimated timescales to carry out remedial works.
* Door to Door pay.
* Flexible working hours.
* Time and a half after 5:30pm.
* Time and a half on Saturdays.
* Double time on Sundays.
* Private use of the van. (If requested)
* Life Insurance.
* Same day GP service.
* City and Guilds Level 2 (Electrical Installation) or alternative evidence of electrical skills set qualification.
* City & Guilds 2382-18 – 18th Edition I.E.E Wiring Regulations or equivalent
Or check similar jobs