Senior Digital Account Manager Full-time
Apply on Partner Site
Full-time (permanent, hybrid working 1-2 days in the office in Marlborough, Wiltshire)
How would you like to be working with clients at the forefront of digital marketing in the fintech industry? Are you looking to advance your knowledge and skills by working with some of the best strategic thinkers in fintech marketing? As a finalist at the B2B fintech marketing awards for 'B2B agency of the year', our client is expanding their team. They are looking for an account manager who is going to be instrumental in the success of thier client and agency growth. You'll have the unique combination of passion for digital marketing, and the skill and acumen to build strong relationships with senior stakeholders based on credibility and trust. They are a small team, which means you'll have the opportunity to make a real difference. And with that comes an unrivalled progression path where the only limiting factor is your ambition.
* Developing and orchestrating B2B marketing strategy for clients including account-based marketing and demand generation.
* Running audience and product workshops with clients to help identify unique positioning and messaging
* Conducting competitor analysis to help clients find a differentiated position in the market
* Developing 6-12 month multi-channel marketing plans aligned to the marketing strategy.
* Building strong, long-term relationships with senior stakeholders within clients' businesses
* Conducting regular account planning meetings with the internal team
* Managing client projects using the agency Project Management tool Teamwork
* Leading client planning and orchestration of all digital marketing activity
* Working closely with the delivery team to deliver client work to high-quality standards.
* Conducting weekly project calls and monthly reporting calls with clients.
* Setting meeting agendas, taking call notes and following up with clients.
* Producing monthly client reports, analysing the data and providing meaningful insights
* Updating all activity within the HubSpot CRM
* Communicating internally using Slack and joining team Zoom meetings
* Identifying commercial opportunities with clients to maximise revenue growth
* 2+ years of agency account management experience
* 2+ years of actively working on digital marketing campaigns for clients
* Experience in B2B technology or financial services marketing
* A sound knowledge of paid media (Google Ads, paid social), SEO and content marketing
If 'making a difference' is the thing that drives you and you're looking to be a big part of a small team making waves in the fintech industry, then we'd love to hear from you.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: £42,000.00-£50,000.00 per year
* Company events
* Company pension
* Work from home
* Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
* Signing bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Marlborough, SN8 1LW: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Marlborough, SN8 1LW
Or check similar jobs