Join an award-winning accident and repair group in this fantastic opportunity, as a Vehicle Damage Assessor (VDA) at a busy workshop in Mitcham.
Apply on Partner Site
A fantastic basic salary is being offered plus bonus & many other company benefits.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Vehicle Damage Assessor (VDA) to join the UK’s leading Accident and Collision Repair specialist in their busy, growing site in Mitcham.
* Undertake the inspection of damaged vehicles, assessing the full extent of the damage, costs of repair and time frames.
* Cost Control, to maintain effective control of estimating costs in line with budget objectives.
* Prepare, record, and maintain records of electronic and manual estimates.
* Liaise with insurance companies to obtain their authority to repair the vehicle at the costs estimated.
* Liaise with customers, engineers, and technicians to explain and ensure they understand the repair methodology.
What we are looking for:
* Ideally you are qualified to NVQ level 3/City & Guilds or ATA qualified with a solid Bodyshop background, but time served would also be desired.
* Full UK driving licence.
* Technical skills, knowledge and experience of body and paint repair in the retail Accident and Repair industry.
* Technical and estimating experience.
* Knowledge of current estimating systems i.e., Audatex, Glassmatix.
If you would like further information the please click on Apply Now or you can call Jules Fine direct on the number provided who will be happy to discuss the details further.
Key Words: VDA | Vehicle Damage Assessor | Estimator | Vehicle Estimator
Or check similar jobs