We are looking for passionate Support Workers who are available to work flexibly as part of our successful temporary division.
Apply on Partner Site
As a support worker you will work as part of a team to deliver a high standard of care at all times. You recognise that the role is to help support service users maximise their choices, rights and decisions.
The successful candidate must have;
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Empathetic people person who is non-judgemental and calm
- Dedicated and committed with a “can-do” attitude
- Hold a full driving licence
- Level 3 in Health & Social Care/Children & Young People is desirable but not essential, a person with the right personality is more important
If you meet the above specification then please get in touch ASAP, the successful applicant will be rewarded with:
- Excellent rates of pay and additional supplements
- Flexible working hours
- Ongoing career progression
The successful applicant will be required to undergo an enhanced disclosure from the Criminal Records Bureau.
SCR social care is committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of vulnerable adults / children as a priority. This is reflected in our pre-employment checks and requirement to verify and check the identity and references of all applicants
Or check similar jobs