Apply on Partner Site
The successful candidate will have the enthusiasm and drive to look beyond the obvious and seek to drive solutions to individual projects with relative construction knowledge.
You should be a self-motivated individual, a leader, not afraid of a challenge, be results driven and have an entrepreneurial approach to solution finding and contributing to continuous improvement.
Contract Permanent – Part Time – Flexible Working Hours
You will be based working from our Ripley, Derbyshire office.
What you will be doing:
* Lead and manage strategically important/business, critical individual project and framework bids.
* Ownership and accountability for the performance and deliverables of specific Bids and act as main “Point of Contact”.
* Setting, managing and leading bid strategy/win themes; bid programme development; allocation of deliverables; bid settlement process.
* Input into the planning, programming and the development of construction methodologies.
What we will need from you:
* Experience of working in and/or managing a bid team for either contractor or consultancy (essential).
* Evidence of working on high value and/or technically complex construction bids including frameworks with input into design, planning and commercial strategy.
* A detailed understanding of construction procurement process/sequence and routes to market.
* Good knowledge of building and general construction techniques and methodology.
* Ability to understand and navigate portal bids/submissions.
* Ability to author technical and quality narrative and edit by others.
In return for your valued contribution, we offer the following benefits packages:
* Competitive salary
* 20 days annual leave
* Private medical insurance for yourself
* Contributory pension scheme
* Flexible and Agile working
* Employee Assistance Programme including financial advice and guidance
* Medical insurance
Or check similar jobs