Job Title: Junior Buyer
Apply on Partner Site
Contract: Full Time, Permanent - Office Based
Location: Thurmaston, Leicestershire
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000
The Procurement Division at SF Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Junior Buyer to join their manufacturing client based in the North of Leicester, Leicestershire. This opportunity is available due to an internal promotion and growth plans for their procurement team.
As a Junior Buyer, you will report directly into the Procurement team leader with all daily responsibilities.
This could include:
- Raising and processing accurate purchase orders.
- Sourcing materials and alternative products.
- Sending out sample packs to new customers or new product launches to existing customers.
- Develop and maintain strong supplier and stakeholder relationships.
- Providing additional support to the senior members in the team such as market insights, trend analysis, auditing and pulling stock performance reports.
- Mitigating risks that could slow down or stop production operations, which will be controlled through effective pre-planning.
The successful candidate for the Junior Buyer role will ideally have experience in a very similar role as listed above or be looking to take the next step in their procurement career.
What is essential is that you have:
- Ability to build strong relationships through effective communication.
- Highly organised.
- Adaptable when working under pressure.
- A true team player.
- Able to deliver within agreed timeframes.
- A true passion for procurement.
Throughout this role you will learn and develop your negotiation, engagement and understanding of business operations, and have the opportunity to build a successful procurement career internally. This business offers fully study support towards any CIPS qualifications as learning and upskilling is something they are passionate about.
Should you wish to find out more, or progress an application forward, please click 'Apply Now' with a copy of your updated CV
Or check similar jobs