SHEQ Officer Job Belfast
Apply on Partner Site
Salary £35,000 - £40,000
33 Days holidays
This Belfast-based business is actively seeking a dedicated and experienced Health and Safety Officer (SHEQ) to join their team. The Health and Safety Officer will play a pivotal role in overseeing the company's Safety, Health, Environmental, and Quality objectives. If you are passionate about promoting a safe and compliant work environment and have a strong background in implementing health and safety improvements, we want to hear from you!
As their Health and Safety Officer, you will be responsible for:
* Contribute to the creation, execution, and upkeep of HSEQ policies, practises, and initiatives in compliance with UK laws and industry standards.
* HSEQ performance measures should be tracked and analysed, and frequent reports and suggestions should be supplied.
* Record-keeping: Ensure that all HSEQ reports, paperwork, and activities are kept current and correct.
* Site Visits: Visit the project sites to evaluate particular risks, dangers, and environmental aspects.
* Documents Management: To guarantee accuracy and compliance with changing rules and project modifications, maintain and update project Health and Safety Files and associated documents on a regular basis.
* Risk Identification and Mitigation: Determine possible hazards to health, safety, the environment, and quality related to projects and create suitable mitigation plans.
* Health & Safety Improvement: Drive improvements in Health and Safety KPIs and Occupational health monitoring results.
* Health and safety audits and inspections should be planned, carried out, and reviewed.
* Key Management System Processes: Manage and aid in the execution of key management system procedures to support SHEQ activities.
* Audits and Inspections: Conduct, design, and review health and safety audits and inspections.
* Key Management System Processes: Support SHEQ operations through administration and assisting in the implementation of key management system processes.
What you’ll need
* Appropriate training and background in quality, environmental, health, and safety management.
* Solid knowledge of industry best practices and UK legislation.
* Exceptional interpersonal and communication abilities.
* Shown capacity to influence improvements in health and safety procedures.
How To Apply
If you are ready to take on a challenging and rewarding role as a SHEQ Officer, apply now by submitting your CV and join them in creating a safer, healthier, and compliant work environment!
Please Note: We have checked with our client and they will not support an application for visa sponsorship and all applicants for this role must have an unrestricted right to work in the UK
Or check similar jobs