Our client is looking for an Early Years Tutor, who will be accountable for delivering a remarkable teaching and learning experience for learners that enables them to develop the knowledge, skills and behaviours required to complete their vocational apprenticeships. You will be teaching and assessing vocational qualifications and preparing learners for end point assessment utilising coaching and assessment methods in accordance with the National Standards and Awarding Body requirements. You will be required to deliver a superior level of support to your learners and work closely with childcare providers to ensure that training provision meets their business needs. In doing this you will be expected to meet organisational targets for qualification achievement rates.
Apply on Partner Site
It’s a busy role with a mix of appointments, admin and keeping up to date with the latest policies and procedures. Time-management and organisational skills are as essential as a positive outlook and self-motivation!
* CAVA, A1 award or equivalent,
* Qualification in Early Years at level 3 or equivalent
* Recognised teaching qualification e.g. AET, PTTLS or equivalent
* Previous assessing and teaching experience within the childcare sector.
* Self-awareness and the desire for continuous personal improvement.
* Good work ethics and passion for team comradery.
* Positive attitude and personable approach.
* Resilience with the ability to recover from setbacks quickly.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Ability to multi-task and manage your time effectively.
* Excels in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
* A confident and articulate presenter.
* Self-motivated individual with the ability to energise others.
* Established credibility and experience interfacing with senior leadership.
* Ability to work under tight deadlines and to prioritise under pressure.
* Strong organisation, accuracy and attention to detail and IT literate.
Our Clients Benefits:
* £25k-£30k base depending on qualifications and experience with the opportunity to boost earnings through our performance rewards structure.
* Flexible and supportive working ethos.
* Benefits including Private Medical Insurance, Company Pension, 25 days annual leave plus UK Bank Holidays, enhanced maternity leave.
* Opportunity for career advancement and further learning.
* Warm and friendly working environment.
* Passionate colleagues and great team spirit
* Home-based, with the requirement to travel to nursery setting, to visit learners and employers within assigned areas.
* Laptop and dictaphone provided.
Paul Feldman is the National Skills Agency Data Protection Officer. Your data will be stored until notice is given by you for it to be removed. Our Data Protection Policy will be forwarded to you on request. As we get a high number of applications we may be unable to give feedback to unsuccessful candidates. We will retain your details to keep you informed of other opportunities. National Skills Agency Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy and is an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applicants from all backgrounds
Or check similar jobs