EAP Program Coordinator – French Speaker – Hayes, Hybrid
Apply on Partner Site
The Product Access Division of Uniphar Group is a market-leading specialist supplier of unlicensed and difficult-to-source medicines to healthcare professionals and patients around the world.
From our operational hubs in the UK, Ireland and the USA, every year we supply medicines to more than 160 countries around the world, ensuring that patients get the treatment that they need, when they need it the most.
Our bespoke distribution service, extensive global supply network and territory-specific regulatory expertise is unparalleled and as such, we are a market leader in our field.
Exclusive access programs involve running programs for pharmaceutical companies on a compassionate and named-patient basis. Durbin will support pharmaceutical companies to design the parameters of each bespoke program and then oversee the management of that program. The Durbin Exclusive access program team have been involved in the provision of numerous innovative products to Health Care Professionals in over 80 countries world wide.
The role of Program Co-Ordinator is responsible for the Healthcare Professional facing operational delivery of the Durbin Early Access Programs.
This is a hybrid role that be based out either in the UK (Hayes) or Ireland (Dublin)
* Management and triaging of all Healthcare professional enquires into the dedicated program email boxes and telephone lines.
* Works closely with the Project Management team to understand the specificities of each program’s KPIs and deliverables.
* Assisting prescribing Physicians and Pharmacists with general queries, escalating medical enquires to the Pharmaceutical Sponsor
* Managing the qualification process as per relevant Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Good Distribution Practices (CDP) processes for Healthcare professionals and Hospitals wishing to register with Durbin.
* Managing hospital and wholesaler accounts within Durbin systems - Liaising with the Quality and Finance teams to complete account set-up and revalidation if needed.
* Managing new requests, including assessment of registration forms and basic criteria for enrolment of patients into each program by their prescribing Physician.
* Working alongside the Regulatory/ Supply chain team to determine legal pathways and importation requirements into each country and guiding the Healthcare professional on the application process where applicable.
* Processing of sales orders on ERP system for billing.
* Liaising with the warehouse to pick and pack orders and providing necessary shipping documentation.
* Completing bookings on courier portals for collection and delivery of shipments to Institutions, ensuring timely and compliant delivery of product.
* Liaising with couriers on packaging, transportation routes, and end to end tracking to oversee receipt of product under the required storage and temperature conditions.
* Assisting with client reports on program metrics
* Issue invoices for product orders and manages the submission of invoices into hospital and site systems.
· Liaise with internal finance colleagues for reconciliation of overdue accounts and incoming invoice payments.
* Is Ideally educated to degree level
* Fluent in English and French
* Previous experience in pharmaceutical customer services
* Previous experience in early access programs
* Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office namely: Outlook, Word and Excel
* Previous experience with ERP systems such as SAP or D365is an advantage
Who we are
Uniphar Group is a rapidly expanding diversified healthcare services business with a global footprint and a proud heritage in Ireland. Since Uniphar became a publicly listed company in 2019, the Group has grown organically and through a series of strategic acquisitions, which continue to strengthen Uniphar’s international reach.
Uniphar provides outsourced and specialised services to its clients, leveraging the strong relationships with 200+ of the world’s best known pharmaco-medical manufacturers across multiple geographies, enabled by our cutting-edge digital technology and our expert teams. Uniphar is organised into three key divisions: Supply Chain & Retail, Commercial & Clinical (Med Tech / Pharma) and Product Access.
With a workforce of close to 3,500 spread across Ireland, United Kingdom, the Netherlands, the Nordics, Germany and the USA, Uniphar is a trusted global partner to Pharma and MedTech manufacturers, working to improve patient access to medicines and treatments around the world.
Culture at Uniphar
We pride ourselves in being truly entrepreneurial, innovative, collaborative, with a strong problem-solving ethos. We have built working relationships which span decades with many of the world’s largest Pharma and MedTech companies. We believe that this is because we know how to build a relationship of trust with our partners - we put our customers and their patients at the heart of what we do and treat them with integrity and respect. Everything Uniphar does is enabled by our people. As we continue to grow domestically and internationally, we become more diverse. This rich diversity fuels our business and enriches our culture
Or check similar jobs