3.5 Tonne Driver (Self-Employed)
Apply on Partner Site
- Vacancy Type: Self-Employed Driver
- Working Pattern: Days - Weekend Working Included
DPD is a member of DPDgroup, one of Europe's leading parcel delivery networks, and aims to be the most sustainable delivery company in the UK, with a turnover of over £2 billion. We also deliver the best service, use the best technology and recruit and retain the best people in the industry.
We now have exciting opportunities for reliable and enthusiastic self-employed 3.5 Tonne Drivers to join us as part of a franchise opportunity. We have opportunities available at our depots across the UK.
As a self-employed 3.5 Tonne Driver, you will:
- Make a number of deliveries and collections per day (and you'll be paid for both)
- Take charge of your workload/be responsible for running your own business, tax, NI payments etc.
- Be responsible for loading and unloading your van at the depot
- Provide a safe and time-efficient delivery of customer goods
- Maintain a high level of customer service at all times
To be considered as a self-employed 3.5 Tonne Driver, you will need:
- A full UK driving licence
- Good communication skills
- A friendly and professional outlook
- Excellent customer service skills
- Resilience and determination
Please note, this self-employed, franchise opportunity requires upfront entry fees consisting of a £400 franchise fee and a fully refundable deposit.
What’s in it for you?
- Earnings of £50,000 - £60,000 gross
- Service level related bonuses
- Extra hours – we operate seven days a week
- Paid training in your first week
- Fully branded vehicle and the latest handheld tech
- Plenty of support to ensure you succeed
If you’re interested in applying for a self-employed 3.5 Tonne Driver role, please select the apply button shown.
DPD are passionate about creating an environment that is open, ethical, inclusive and socially responsible. There is a culture of recognition and reward within DPD which includes: long-service awards, a special recognition programme for those individuals that go above and beyond and the DPD Personality of the Year award.
If successful, you can look forward to the exciting prospect of joining an increasingly successful and expanding business that, through its constant innovation, has revolutionised the express parcel industry and continues to define its outlook for the future.
DPD is a Valuable 500 company and a Disability Confident Employer.
This role would be suitable for an individual wishing to become a Delivery Driver, Multi Drop Driver, LGE Driver, Multi Drop Delivery Driver, or Van Driver.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency
Or check similar jobs