Senior Project Manager - New build/Extension
Apply on Partner Site
This Senior Project Manager’s role is with one of the UK’s major main contractors. They have established themselves as being a leading main contractor in the commercial, residential, public and interiors sectors. They work on a diverse range of both new build and refurbishment schemes ranging in value from £20m – £300million. This current position is for a Senior Project Manager to lead the team on £30 million new build/extension scheme in East London.
We are looking for a Senior Project Manager who has the ability to take ownership and deliver new build schemes in the £20 - £50m range. Your responsibilities will include: .
* Overall responsibility for the success of a project ensuring it is handed over on time, to the client’s expectations and within budget.
* Develop and implement project programmes.
* Identify quality expectations and ensure these are achieved.
* Facilitate site establishment and site logistics.
* Manage all statutory and company requirements for managing Health, Safety and environment compliance.
* Understand the contractual requirements of the project.
* Identifies and manages risk.
* Ensure delivery against the project budgets including profit, preliminaries, procurement etc.
* Contribute into supply chain selection
* Agree requirements for time, cost and quality aspects of trade contractor packages.
* Maintaining good relationships with clients, consultants and sub-contractors.
To be successful in the role you will be an effective communicator with a positive, passionate and engaging approach.
The Plus Points
There are genuine opportunities for career development and progression with this contractor. They also invest heavily in training and successful applicants can expect long and rewarding careers. Excellent salary including
* Industry leading maternity/paternity scheme
* Generous Pension
* Comprehensive healthcare
* Car allowance
* Flexible working arrangements
* Flexible benefits
Or check similar jobs