Customer Experience Manager
Apply on Partner Site
Monday - Friday, with 2 x Saturday's a month (40 hour week)
£35,000 per year + bonus + car allowance + private medical insurance
Agenda Partnership have partnered with one of their favourite clients to recruit a Customer Experience Manager for one of their stores in Manchester.
As the Customer Experience Manager for the store, your role will be to support business to ensure every single customers receives the best experience and service possible.
The main goal of this role is to ensure each customer that walks through the doors remember their visit for good reasons. You will need to have a keen eye for detail and be constantly on the lookout for new incentives and ways to improve while protecting and promoting the store and the wider brand.
What will you be doing?
* Working with teams across the store to ensure consistent best practise to manage customer flow, minimising wait times and ensuring operational changes are well implemented to the benefit of the customer
* Manage and maintain the digital presentation of products by ensuring accurate merchandising and the exhibition of excellent quality images throughout site and website
* Promote the brand through social media content and interactions and partnering with local organisations, businesses and charities
What will you need to have to be successful in this role?
* Worked within a Customer Experience or Brand Experience role
* Be confident and comfortable working with customer face to face - from time to time complaint handling
* A full valid UK driving licence
* Some team management or leadership skills
* Excellent communication and organisation skills
Or check similar jobs