A new opportunity has arisen to work for a national contractor for a Plumber on a permanent basis paying £36,000 per annum plus call out this will give potential earnings of up to £42,000 - £45,000k per annum. The successful Plumber will be required to complete reactive maintenance within properties and communal areas in North West London. The successful Plumber must be willing to travel however you the aim will be to keep you as local to your home as possible.
Apply on Partner Site
* £36,000 per annum plus call out (Potential earnings of £42k - £45k)
* Call out - £12.50 per day (standby) and £25ph (per call out)
* Mandatory - 1 week on call per month
Plumbing Skills required:
* 1st and 2nd fix Plumbing
* Repairs and maintenance within social housing properties and associated works
* Use of a PDA to manage and record daily work.
* NVQ Level 2/3 Plumbing/ or City & Guilds
* Basic DBS Check
You will be supplied with:
* Company branded van
* Fuel card
Or check similar jobs