33.35 Hours per week - 8.40am - 3.30pm (inclusive of 30 mins unpaid lunch) Monday - Friday - Term time only - Required as soon as possible
Apply on Partner Site
Are you passionate about education and committed to making a positive impact on young lives?
St Anne's Catholic Primary School provides an excellent environment for both learning and work. It's a place where students exhibit a strong enthusiasm for their studies, their community, and the joy of learning. We emphasize personal development, offering extensive opportunities for our staff to expand their skills through additional training.
We are actively looking for a dynamic and enthusiastic individual to join our dedicated team as a teaching assistant. We invite applications from individuals who share a passion for education and a commitment to working with young people, whether or not they have prior experience in a school setting.
We will offer you…
- Wonderful children and a vibrant school community
- Excellent professional development opportunities
- Strategic support from our experienced leaders
- A school committed to inclusive education and success for all
- Supportive arrangements for Nursery age children of staff members may be organised.
The successful candidate will…
- Be highly committed to supporting children’s learning, enthusiastic, flexible, skilled and passionate
- Have a friendly, approachable manner and excellent communication skills
- Demonstrate commitment to helping children and parents
- Show initiative and the ability to work both independently and in a team
- Demonstrate emotional literacy, empathy and be supportive and discreet
For an application pack, please download the forms from our website under Vacancies.
Completed applications should be returned to the school via email.
Recruitment will take place on a rolling basis as applications are received.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful applicants are required to provide an enhanced disclosure. Disclosure expense will be met by employer
Or check similar jobs