Resident Liaison Officer Positions
Apply on Partner Site
Elephant & Castle
Our client, a contractor based in Elephant & Castle are currently looking for an experienced Resident Liaison Officers to join their planned maintenance team.
Our client are based in Elephant & Castle and they are carrying out Kitchen and Bathroom Refurbishments for a local housing association.
Within this role, day to day duties will include but not be limited too:
* To be the point of contact when the client or tenant requires job updates.
* Own all complaints and ensure that these are dealt with in a prompt and effective manner
* For longer planned works, keep the tenant updated with progress and be there if there are any issues that arise.
* Work with the Contract Manager to make sure that the client is informed of any issues and that should they send an enquiry, that we have dealt with it.
* Support the help-desk with emails that come in from sub-contractors and client on a daily basis
* Visit tenants when required.
My client are seeking someone with experience working as a Resident Liaison Officer, strong communication skills over the phone and face to face and good IT skills. The ability to work within a team and of your own accord is also desired.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing business on a permanent basis.
Please apply directly for this role or contact Gracie Ellis for more information.
Fortus Recruitment Group Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Fortus Recruitment Group is an equal opportunities employer
Or check similar jobs