Our client is full service management company delivering round-the-clock access to the global derivatives markets. As a trade floor support engineer, you will provide end-user support within a trading environment on desktop, telephony, network, server, electronic trading, and market data technology.
Apply on Partner Site
• Providing support to trading Front and Back Office staff in a pressurised environment.
• Assisting in keeping all relevant IT support documentation up to date.
• Ensure vendors and contractors work effectively and to agreed plans, timescales, and budget.
Skills & Experience:
• The ability to work under pressure in a disciplined and organised fashion with a consistently positive manner is essential.
• In-depth understanding of Microsoft server technologies including, but not limited, to
Active Directory, Exchange, SQL, etc.
• Knowledge of PowerShell to automate tasks.
• Understanding of VMware virtualisation.
• Understanding of Citrix technologies including VDI, Virtual Apps and desktops, and NetScaler.
• Understanding of storage technology
• Good understanding of Microsoft Office (O365) and other desktop productivity applications.
• Understanding of data backup technologies.
• Knowledge of firewalls and other security-based technology for all aspects of IT infrastructure security.
• Understanding of ITIL processes/ITIL Foundation.
ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE FREE TO WORK IN THE UK.
Exposed Solutions is acting as an employment agency to this client.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on any grounds and we confirm that we will gladly accept applications from any persons for this role
Or check similar jobs