Health and Safety Manager – Building Management Systems
Apply on Partner Site
£35,000 - £50,000 (Depending on experience) + Car Allowance
About the company
My client have been trading for over 20 years and have become a Specialist Contractor who design, supply, and instal the state of the art integrated management solutions. They specialise in building management systems, automated controls, data cabling systems, and electrics. They pride themselves on their ability to work with cutting edge technological advancements such as; artificial intelligence, edge and cloud computing, industrial 5G, blockchain and additive manufacturing. They aim to create intelligent buildings which facilitate operation technology with blended information technology to enable the smart usage of data.
This a new role that my client is offering due to significant recent business growth. They are looking for a skilled, dedicated and experienced Health and Safety Manager to join their team and manage their pre-existing health and safety experts. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring the company stay compliant with ISO 9001 & 14001 accreditation, collating and reviewing risk assessments and audits, and conducting site visits.
Daily tasks will change depending on the day and the project but can consist of:
* Managing multiple health & safety experts.
* Reviewing current Health & Safety policies and procedures.
* Processing audits on site.
* Collating audits from the other health & safety experts and authorising the relevant necessary actions.
* Compiling statistics and reporting back to senior management.
* Promoting a positive Health and Safety culture across sites.
* Implementing and managing health & safety systems.
* Maintaining and reviewing current ISO accreditations.
* Advising staff on best health & safety practices.
* Seeking best practice at every opportunity.
* Supporting site teams to help them meet company standards and procedures
* Experience within the Construction industry is a must.
* Previous experience as a health & safety manager is a must.
* Full UK driving license.
Why You Should Apply:
* £40,000 - £50,000 (Depending on experience).
* 25 Days Annual Leave (+ bank holidays).
* Car Allowance
* Travel expenses paid
* Company Pension
If you would like to hear more about this job please click apply or contact Joe on Joe @ huntermasonconsulting . com
Or check similar jobs