Internal Sales Executive
Apply on Partner Site
£24,000 to £28,000 + OTE
An industry leading and well-established family run business supplying high quality products and services in the packaging sector.
Why Would I Want to Work Here?
Working out of their well-connected head office based in Hollywood, you will be supported by a highly experienced and knowledgeable team of 5 within the sales department. This brand-new role has been created to support the growth of the business and you will play a key role in expanding their client base. There is free onsite parking and working hours are Monday to Friday 8:30 to 17:00 fully onsite, the role benefits from 23 days annual leave + bank holidays and an opportunity to earn commission based off a sales target.
The Role of the Internal Sales Executive
Responsible for managing the full sales process from a customer’s initially enquiry to the order being processed and sent over for delivery. A great opportunity for someone that is customer focused and goal orientated.
The scope of the role
* Taking and following up on sales enquiries both by phone and email
* Understanding the customers requirements to provide product solutions
* Gaining customers specifications and issuing quotations
* Processing of sales orders onto the CRM, managing the order through to delivery
* Daily contact with existing customer accounts to promote range of stocked products
* Liaising with the production and warehouse teams to ensure a smooth sales process
* Adding input to the marketing team with ideas to increase brand awareness
* Driving license and access to a vehicle due to the office location
* Previous B2B sales experience within a manufacturing role would be desirable
* Proactive and driven by achieving targets
* Customer centric and proven customer service experience
* Fantastic communication and written skills
* Well organised and able to work in a fast-paced environment
Job ID: 6547
Or check similar jobs