Job Opportunity: Project Administrator
Apply on Partner Site
Join the thriving and dynamic United Living Property Services team in Swanley! As a rapidly growing business, we are excited to welcome a new Project Administrator to contribute to our success. If you're looking for a long-term career opportunity with a Main Contractor, where you can develop your skills and be part of an industry-leading organisation, this role is for you.
Your Role: Project Administrator
We are looking for a Project Administrator who has a building/property service background to help with the day to day running of our busy projects. The role will be permanent, and they will be based in our Swanley office.
* Ensure that United Living HSE&Q standards, operating processes, company policies and all legislative requirements are understood, implemented and adhered to at all times.
* Learn and understand the United Way of working ensuring that the processes are complied with and adopted into your daily disciplines.
* Provide a comprehensive administration service to all projects/offices/department as required.
* Create and maintain the data base including site files, health and safety files and associated documentation in line with company procedures.
* Create and format documents in Word, PowerPoint and Excel for presentation or reporting purposes as required.
* Manage the survey functions on the company system during the pre-works period, highlighting potential issues in good time.
* To produce weekly summary report on current project status for pre-works period, highlighting potential issues.
* To communicate with residents by letter/telephone to book appointments
* Dealing with Waivers from residents refusing all or certain elements of the works at survey stage.
* To liaise with clients to resolve problems/issues at earliest opportunity.
* Filing, scanning and uploading of documents during pre-works, works in progress, through handover period to practical completion, ensuring hard copy documents related to the project/s are archived in accordance with Company’s Document Management System.
* Compile and produce project specific Health and Safety Files and O & M manuals as required.
* Keep up to date, property notes on the systems data base to ensure the latest information is available to the project team.
* Assist in the production of site literature.
* Provide support as required to members of the Division.
* Maintain the Divisional Archiving system in accordance with company procedures.
* Ensure that the registering, issuing, scanning and filing documents.
* General office duties and any other duties as assigned.
* A knowledge of the system Total Mobile would be preferred but not essential as training will be provided.
* Minimum of 4 GCSEs Grade C or above to include Maths and English
* Business studies or office administration would be desirable.
* Proficient IT skills particularly Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook and keen to extend.
* Well organised with good time management skills. Strong written and oral communication skillsPrevious experience in a similar administration role
About United Living Group:
United Living Group is a collection of four businesses dedicated to creating a connected, sustainable future:
* United Living Property Services: Revitalizing homes and communities through the regeneration of living spaces.
* United Living Infrastructure Services: Delivering resilient infrastructure for a stable and functional future.
* United Living New Homes: Providing build-to-rent and affordable housing solutions to address community housing challenges.
* GBC: Connecting people through fixed-line and mobile infrastructure, enabling seamless communication in today's digital age.
What We Offer:
If you're a Project Administrator seeking a dynamic and diverse work environment, we're offering:
* Competitive salary and benefits package
* Opportunities for career progression aligned with the company’s growth
* Immediate interview for qualified candidates
How to Apply:
If you're ready to be part of our expanding team and contribute to our success, apply today for immediate consideration. Join us on this exciting journey of growth and innovation!
As a business United Living prefer to hire directly and we will be in touch with our PSL Agencies if we require support. We do not accept speculative CVs from agencies. If speculative CVs are sent, no fee will be applicable
Or check similar jobs