SW Locums need capable Qualified Social Workers who are confident in their ability to work in the Children's Access and Assessment Team in Ayesbury, Bucks.
Apply on Partner Site
We need strong experienced candidates, who have exceptional post qualification experience and are able to hit the ground running.
Ideally displaying previous commitment to other authorities.
Must be able to commit to 4 months minimum contract
Exceptional rates offered £38 - £42 per hour, Assessment.
* Work with children and families to complete assessments of allocated cases to reflect individual circumstances including assessment of needs and risk, alongside strengths and protective factors, to develop meaningful plans to ensure that children are protected from significant harm and receive the appropriate multi-agency support.
* Responsible for a caseload of varying complexity, commensurate with experience, ability and qualification; receive and respond to referrals from various sources.
* Assess the needs of children and families under the appropriate statutory frameworks, liaising and working with partner agencies, and other Children’s Services teams, as required
* Participate in a duty rota responding to crisis situations and supporting children to remain safely within their families
* Enable and empower individual’s families and carers to address issues which affect their health, financial, emotional and social wellbeing and to achieve and sustain positive change.
At SW Locums you will benefit from:
* Great, fast and accurate rates of pay.
* Committed support with your own, vastly experienced and knowledgeable consultant.
* No “waffle” straight talking, conscientious and informed advice.
* Contact available 24/7.
* Access to exclusive vacancies nationwide. and exclusive training.
* Free DBS and compliance service.
* Industry leading “Refer a Friend” recommendation scheme offering up to £300 for successfully placed referrals.*
* Excellent “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Rest assured, we will look after you.
SW Locums follow the government guidelines on ensuring safety of all during the risk of Covid-19.
* Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme
Or check similar jobs