A Facilities Assistant role became available to work for a Law Firm in Guildford GU2 7YL. Salary is up to £26k depending on experience.
Apply on Partner Site
The Facilities Assistant will work Monday - Friday and be helping to manage security, energy management, health and safety, replenishing stationery and furniture supplies, cleaners, and taking care of any internal moves/changes along with office relocation and refurbishments.
The team also oversees the distribution and delivery of internal and external post, archiving and file destruction.
Facilities Assistant duties
· Daily post duties to include opening post, hourly post rounds collecting internal and external post and dispersing of post, faxes and stationery
· Distributing all Royal mail and DX post at the end of the day
· Organise couriers when needed
· DX monitoring
· Responsible for online stationery orders
· Ordering and keeping track of stationary stock
· Manage online system for stationary
· Assist with general building maintenance when required
· Liaise with contractors/suppliers.
· Cover other Facilities team members when required
· Assist with file archiving and retrievals
· Entering deeds into the company's database
· Assist with file destruction processes
· Assist with room set-ups
· Reprographics support
· Security/reception cover if required
· Assist with recycling initiatives
· To be aware of and comply with the company's policies and procedures
Or check similar jobs