Are you looking for a new opportunity in the manufacturing industry?
Apply on Partner Site
Assembly Operatives needed for IMMEDIATE starts in the Crawley area for a highly reputable manufacturing company.
Benefits of working as an Assembly Operative:
* Monday to Thursday (6:55am-3:30pm)
* Friday (6:00am-11:00am)
* Competitive pay rates: £10.42 PLUS separate holiday pay
* Full comprehensive training is given to all candidates
* Opportunities for permanent employment for the right candidates!
Duties of an Assembly Operative:
* Assembling manufacturing components on a production line
* Operation of small handheld tools
* Carrying out basic testing of finished products
* Labelling and Packaging finished products
* Manual Handling (sometimes heavy lifting)
What we are looking for:
* Excellent attention to detail
* Good hand to eye coordination
* Team player with good communication skills
* No Experience is needed as the full training is given, although previous production/factory/packaging experience would be great.
If you are looking for a new opportunity in the manufacturing industry. Apply now!
Please note, you will only be contacted if you are invited for interview for this position.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age
Or check similar jobs