Science Teacher Haringey
Apply on Partner Site
NOW Education are currently recruiting for a passionate and committed Science Teacher of to work in the highly successful Science department of their heavily oversubscribed school, which has a reputation for providing outstanding support for staff and students based in Haringey.
You would teach Science at KS3 and KS4. The school is seeking a hard-working, enthusiastic teacher who will fit in well with the school, and who will be dedicated to helping its students achieve success; potential is more important than length of experience.
The school is a very large outstanding Secondary Academy based in Haringey split over 2 sites. The school is well known for its high level of support it provides to its pupils. High achieving with high expectations of its staff, offering support in class for pupils struggling to gain the grades required. They are also big advocates of CPD across all staff.
Their Ofsted boasts ‘Outstanding’ grades, stating:
" The outstanding quality of leadership and management and the strength of the shared vision for the academy have been instrumental in its success.”
To join us and be successful in this Science Teacher role you will need to provide the following:
* Science based Degree or equivalent
* Ideally experience in a similar role
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click ‘Apply now’ to be considered for this great position as Science Teacher role in Haringey please apply below
Or check similar jobs