Remedicare Staffing are searching for committed and enthusiastic Senior Care Assistants to join our client’s passionate team of healthcare assistants and seniors. Our client’s residential home is based in Stourbridge where they promote the highest standards of care and compassion.
Apply on Partner Site
Our client in Stourbridge is a beautiful 66 bedded elderly care home that is rated Good in all areas in their CQC report. They now have an exciting opportunity for motivated and experienced Senior Care Assistants to join their passionate team on full or part time, permanent contracts.
Senior Care Assistant details:
* Senior Care Assistant pay rate: £12-£12.50 per hour
* Full time 36-48 hours
* 12 hour shifts (8am-8pm)
* Paid Breaks
* Working every other weekend
Benefits working as a Senior Care Assistant:
* Full time permanent role = Consistent pay and guaranteed hours
* Training and development opportunities
* Clear career progression for Senior Care Assistants
* NVQ progression
* Wellbeing support to ensure your overall wellness.
* Complimentary uniform provided for all Senior Care Assistants
* Company-funded references and DBS checks for Senior Care Assistants
Requirements as a Senior Care Assistant:
* Minimum of 1 years in a care home setting as a Senior Care Assistant
* Must be able to reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work
* Must have full legal right to work in the United Kingdom
* Clean DBS
If you are interested in this role or discussing other Residential Care roles I’d love to hear from you! Please give me a call on (phone number removed)
Or check similar jobs