IT Infrastructure Lead – Energy Research Firm
Apply on Partner Site
Location: Oxford, United Kingdom
Package details: Market salary + Excellent bonus potential
Model: Hybrid Model available.
We have an exciting opportunity for an IT Infrastructure Lead to work within a fast-paced energy research firm growing substantially in the European energy markets. The firm is looking to become the industry leader in energy consulting, supplying solutions across all aspects of the vertical.
The chosen candidate will maintain, support, and enhance the IT infrastructure of this highly successful energy analytics consultancy. To be successful in this role you will need to ensure the performance, resilience, and reliability of the company’s Infrastructure and Systems across a growing global business. With a solid focus on networking, the IT Infrastructure Lead will manage Aurora’s connectivity, routers, switches, and firewalls. The role will also involve management of Windows and Linux servers, largely based in AWS.
Your profile (key skills required)
* 5+ years of relevant experience in IT infrastructure
* Strong hands-on networking background / support and management of multiple sites including firewalls, switches, WiFi, VPN, IPsec Tunnels
* Solid cloud architecture knowledge (AWS or Azure)
* Detailed knowledge of Windows Server. Linux knowledge would be great
* Experience working with network monitoring and ITSM tools
* Proven experience in coordinating and deploying IT Infrastructure solutions
* Excellent problem-solving and communication skills, both verbal and written
* Technical & Process design skills with previous responsibility for the technical direction of projects, contributing and overseeing the production of detailed technical designs
This role DOES NOT offer Visa Sponsorship.
If this exciting opportunity interests you, please get in touch to find out more
Or check similar jobs