Domestic Services Supervisor
Apply on Partner Site
Are you someone with a proven track record in supervising teams? Or are you ready to take that next step? Or are you looking for a job that provides you with a list of desirable benefits including; 45 days holiday per year, free lunch, free yoga and meditations sessions, free fully supported Employee Assistance Programme and much more? Then why not come and join the Domestic Services team at Gordonstoun School.
Are you someone with a proven track record in supervising teams? Or are you ready to take that next step? Or are you looking for a job that provides you with any of the following?
* Hours Monday to Friday 0700 – 1500, and one Saturday in 4 (8am until 12.00)
* 45 days holiday a year
* Lunch, fruit, tea & coffee and snacks provided on shift
* Family orientated with opportunities to enjoy free drama and musical events along with family social occasions
* Fully supported Employee assistance programme
* Staff wellbeing (including free yoga and meditation sessions).
* Opportunity to use school facilities
* Subsidise transport from Hopeman, Burghead, Lossiemouth and Elgin
* Pension Benefits
* Cycle to work scheme
* Free car parking
* Uniform provided
* An opportunity to join a service, Fire, Coastguards, Conservation and help the local community if you wish
* A role that is essential to the health and wellbeing of students, that will provide you with job satisfaction and a sense of achievement.
Then why not come and join the Domestic Services team at Gordonstoun School.
Major responsibilities of the role:
* Supervise a team to guarantee that the cleaning team are cleaning areas to an agreed schedule and to the required standard.
* To be responsible for ensuring that all teams are correctly staffed.
* To be conscientious with communication with all staff, to ensure it is done in a timely and thoughtful manner.
* Carry out initial training of new members of the team, and also CPD for existing members.
* Undertake cleaning duties as part of the cleaning team (when required)
* Record team attendance/absence and report weekly.
* Monitor the consumption of cleaning materials and equipment.
* Ensure cleaning equipment and materials are safely maintained and stored.
* Ensure staff comply with health and safety legislation, School policy and good health and safety working practices.
* Assist with arrangements for the moving of furniture and other items of equipment as necessary, to allow effective deep cleaning.
* Liaise with various departments regarding service requirements.
* Constant appraisal of cost
Starting wage is 2ASP £13.11 per hour with opportunity for progression.
Please apply by using the application link on the website.
Closing Date: 24 November 2023
Or check similar jobs