Are you a passionate and dedicated educator with experience in Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND)? We are currently seeking a dynamic and committed KS2 Teacher to join our inclusive school community in Cambridge, CB4. This part-time position provides a unique opportunity to make a meaningful impact on the lives of students with diverse learning needs.
Apply on Partner Site
Qualifications and Experience:
-Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or experience teaching in UK schools is essential.
-Proven experience teaching Key Stage 2 students, particularly those with SEND.
-Familiarity with planning and delivering differentiated lessons to meet individual learning requirements.
-A genuine commitment to creating an inclusive and supportive learning environment.
As a KS2 Teacher in our SEND school, your responsibilities will include:
-Curriculum Planning: Design and implement engaging and differentiated lesson plans tailored to the unique needs of SEND students in Key Stage 2.
-Individualized Learning: Provide targeted support for students with diverse learning needs, adapting teaching methods to accommodate different learning styles.
-Collaboration: Work closely with teaching assistants, support staff, and other professionals to create a collaborative and supportive learning environment.
-Progress Monitoring: Regularly assess and monitor the academic and social progress of students, adjusting teaching strategies as needed.
-Communication: Maintain open communication with parents, caregivers, and colleagues to ensure a holistic approach to each student's development.
-Inclusive Practice: Foster an inclusive and nurturing classroom atmosphere where all students feel valued, respected, and empowered to reach their full potential.
Why Choose Simply Education?
-Access to a wide network of schools and opportunities in Cambridgeshire.
-Flexibility to choose your preferred working hours and roles.
-Competitive daily rates and supportive payment process.
-Ongoing professional development and training.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer;
· Your very own dedicated consultant who is there to cater to your specific needs.
· A variety of daily, short, and long-term positions and permanent roles.
· Competitive rates of pay and choice of umbrella or PAYE.
· No need for the completion of time sheets
· A variety of online interactive CPD courses with certificate certification on many.
· Access to our Educational Development Team to support you with interview preparation and progression within your career
· £75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce to us after they’ve worked 10 days.
· Access to your availability area via the Simply Education website.
At Simply Education, we prioritize your ability to excel in your role, benefiting both the children you work with and the schools you support. We want you to genuinely enjoy your work, which is why our former Assistant Principals provide FREE CPD sessions. These sessions aim to share classroom strategies that have proven successful through over 1200 classroom observations. Our courses cater to roles such as supply teachers, cover supervisors, and teaching assistants. They offer a solid foundation and allow for progression through CPD-certified twilight courses. These courses cover essential topics such as behaviour management, de-escalation practices, effective feedback, differentiation, questioning techniques, removing barriers to learning, and teacher talk. We offer diverse courses to support your work with young children (EYFS), children with special educational needs (including autism & ADHD), and more, catering to aspiring teaching assistants. So, what are you waiting for?
Please click ‘apply now’ or call the Cambridgeshire team of Simply Education.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new role within education, please still contact your local consultant the Cambridgeshire office for a confidential discussion on your career and the different opportunities that are available.
· All candidates who register with Simply Education will be required to have an enhanced DBS which is on the Update Service.
· All candidates are required to complete a Safeguarding course or provide a certificate dated within the last three years.
· All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks
Or check similar jobs