Post Completions Executive
Apply on Partner Site
Salary: Up to £27,000 + Staff Benefits
Our client is a purpose-led independent law firm. A certified B Corp with award-winning environmental credentials, they seek to demonstrate that business can bring about positive change by being innovative, diverse, and sustainable.
With over 200 years of history, they are proudly anchored in the North but serve businesses and individuals across England and Wales.
They have won awards for being innovative at the Legal 500 Northern Powerhouse Awards and diverse as Manchester Law Society’s Equality, Diversity, and Inclusion Champions. They are also recognised as one of the 25 best large companies to work for in the UK and have won The Legal 500 Future Lawyers awards for job satisfaction, quality of work, social life, and work/life balance.
We have a new opportunity for someone to join our growing and busy Post Completion Team.
As the Post Completions Executive, you will act as the central contact between fee earners and the Post Completion team. You will be balancing multiple deadlines, collaborating with your team, and providing strong administrative support to enable high levels to client service delivery.
Your key accountabilities will include:
* Proactively managing the Post Completion inbox and team task list, delegating tasks throughout the team and communicating updates.
* Working as a supportive, pro-active member of the team, taking on activities that assist your department and our colleagues as required.
* Dealing efficiently with work to meet time critical deadlines.
* Diarise meetings and tasks to enable an efficient flow of work.
* Responsible for land registry requisitions and completion of registrations.
* Working with multiple stakeholders to obtain authoring for large payments, ensuring effective and timely management of the process in line with HMRC timeframes.
We are looking for a candidate with:
✔ Experience in managing deadlines.
✔ Experience in dealing with commercial and residential properties.
✔ Experience in doing SDLT calculations and submissions.
✔ The ability to manage various tasks and competing priorities.
✔ Experience in submitting all types of land registry applications
Or check similar jobs