Job Title: Motor Vehicle Technician
Apply on Partner Site
Location: Nuneaton, CV10 7RP
Salary: Up to £34,000 dependent upon experience and qualifications + bonus OTE £38,400- £40,000
Full Time and Permanent
Working hours: Monday – Friday 8am – 6pm with 1 hour lunch
1 in 3 Saturdays 8am – 12pm
Our client has a turnover of approximately 250 million and employs over 700 members of staff across 12 dealerships and 1 dedicated service centre.
They are looking to recruit a Motor Vehicle Technician / Mechanic to join their busy service team in their Nuneaton site.
Our client’s performance has been continuing to grow as well as being recognised for the quality of service provided to their customers.
As such they require a self-motivated individual, who is able to use their own initiative to work alongside our existing team in their busy service department.
The Ideal candidate will:
* Possess a flexible approach and a positive attitude
* Be committed to achieve complete customer satisfaction
* Help achieve sales targets as set out by service Manager
* Ensure work is completed to a high standard at all times
* Comply with Health & Safety Procedures
* Comply with Company administrative procedures i.e. Use clock card machine, complete job cards etc
* In exchange they offer a competitive salary and bonus package and a stable working environment with one of the industries market leaders, our client will invest in you and full training will be provided at their academy to be taught diag / hybrid / electric.
* Candidates must be a level 3 qualified Technician and hold a full and valid driving licence.
* Healthcare cash plan
* 24 days holiday (plus Bank Holidays) per annum rising with length of service
* Discounted shopping, gym and dining benefits
* Time saved bonus
To apply for this excellent opportunity please submit your full and up to date CV in the strictest of confidence to Jack at Pybus Recruitment
Or check similar jobs