JOB TITLE: ASSISTANT ACCOUNTANT
Apply on Partner Site
WORKING HOURS: PART TIME 20 HOURS PER WEEK – FLEXIBLE WORKING HOURS
HancoxRead Recruitment are currently recruiting for an Assistant Accountant on behalf of their client.
You will be a member of one of the Financial Operations finance teams and have responsibility for the performance of a range of financial, technical, and administrative functions.
Play a key role in the delivery of their financial requirements, as well as in any improvements to the Financial Operations service.
Duties & Responsibilities
* Work as directed to deliver service objectives – delivery of the top 5 priorities and other major projects.
* Contribute to supporting budget setting, forecasting, and monitoring year end processes.
* Proactive approach to high level problem resolution with the application of financial expertise
* Provide financial support, advice and guidance in the analysis of and financial evaluation of proposals or projects.
* Ensure that all financial policies, processes, practices and systems are managed and implemented in accordance with the relevant requirements.
* Attend and present information at meetings and deputise for senior officers as required.
* 5 GCSE’S including Maths & English Grades A* to C (or equivalent level 2 qualifications)
* MAAT Qualification or equivalent level
* Experience of understanding and interpreting/applying financial policies, procedures and regulations.
* Budget preparation, monitoring, and forecasting and/or financial modelling/analysing and the reconciliation of complex data.
For more information, please contact Helen at HancoxRead Recruitment
HancoxRead are an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds
Or check similar jobs