Maritime Radio Frequency Modeller – Permanent – Full Time
Apply on Partner Site
On-site Based: Gosport with regular travel to Porton Down
* £(phone number removed) - Dependant on experience
* 25 days annual leave inclusive of up to 3 days Christmas shut-down
* Buy or sell up to 5 days’ annual leave
* Two pension schemes to choose from
* Private Medical Insurance + discounts for additional family members
* Life Assurance scheme up to 4 x salary
* Share Save scheme
* Electric/Hybrid Car leasing scheme
* Cycle to work scheme
* Retail discounts
* Career development support
Our Electronic Warfare Operations Support (EWOS) Group is made up of 40+ electronic warfare specialists. From all manner of backgrounds, our engineers, scientists, and ex-military personnel combine their experience to help our customers achieve their true operational potential and help keep their people and platforms safe.
How you’ll support us
You will work with current and future technologies in an ever-developing Maritime environment.
You will have the option of choosing Gosport or Porton Down as your base location, and your time can be flexibly split between the two sites.
How we’ll support you
You will have the opportunity to evolve into a SME (Subject Matter Expert) in the field of maritime modelling and analysis, serving as the customer's go-to resource, as part of a dynamic team.
The variety of projects you will be exposed to within the role will allow you to gain a broad understanding of RF systems and their applications.
Operating on a customer site, your work will directly impact real-world operations, with outputs being used as evidence to verify tactics, techniques, and procedures.
* Operational analysis within a Maritime domain.
* Knowledge of modelling and simulation techniques (e.g., Monte-Carlo, Stochastic).
* Understanding of scenario setups and configurations.
* RF domain knowledge (e.g., RF environments, RF Threat system understanding).
* Degree level or equivalent in a Science or Engineering discipline (e.g., Maths, Physics or Engineering, inc Software Engineering).
* Experience using simulation software (MATLAB/Python).
* RF Countermeasure Development.
* Due to the highly secure environment that our work is conducted in, you must be a UK National, eligible to work and live in the UK and be eligible to undergo and maintain appropriate UK government DV Security Clearance
Who is MASS?
MASS is an independent, global technology company, trusted by highly secure organisations to provide advanced, digital services that manage data and keep information safe. With our heritage in defence, we offer robust solutions to sectors where security expertise is essential. We work in partnership with customers, using skilled, technical experts. We think innovatively to provide tailored, agile and resilient solutions that secure advantage, so you’re ready for digital transformation.
MASS is an equal opportunities employer; we know that our people are smart, skilled and motivated and in return we provide a friendly workplace where everyone is valued and has the chance to make an impact.
Apply today to see how working for MASS could work for you
Or check similar jobs