2020 Recruitment are working with a Glenrothes based engineering client who are looking to add to their team of CNC Machinists due to the award of new contracts.
Apply on Partner Site
Both Millers and Turners are required as well as semi-skilled applicants, with all positions being permanent and full time.
Our client is will also consider non-UK based clients if they have the right skillset and can meet all requirements to gain their right to work in the UK.
As the CNC Machinist your duties will include:
* Programming, setting and operating Hurco lathes
* Reading and interpreting technical drawings
* Working to tight tolerances.
To be considered for the CNC Machinist position you must have the following skills and experience:
* Experience in programming, setting and operating CNC lathes
* Be fully competent in reading and interpreting technical drawings.
* Experience working with tight tolerances.
* Ability to demonstrate a positive can-do attitude and work calmly under pressure.
* Good communication skills both verbal and written.
* Committed to work to deadlines and determined to see a job through to a satisfactory conclusion.
* High level of attention to detail.
* Demonstrable desire to progress, succeed, and ability to work as part of a team or work independently
Working Hours & Rate
As the CNC Machinist the hours and rate on offer are:
* Pay grade depending on experience
* Monday to Thursday Dayshift 7am – 5:15pm
* Overtime at X1.5 after 39 hours
* Holiday Pay
* Pension Contribution
* PAYE Contract
* Onsite parking
To apply for this position or to discuss in more detail please contact Robert at 2020 Recruitment by phone or email
Or check similar jobs