We invest in our people by providing training and development for the right individuals, and promote from within when we can
Apply on Partner Site
Who are we and what do we do?
Scofell Commercial Landscapes has been creating, maintaining, and improving landscapes for commercial clients across the south of England since 1998.
Scofell provide a range of ground maintenance, landscaping, tree surgery and countryside services. Our clients include primary and secondary schools, councils, retail and business parks, house builders, managed properties, owners of large country estates and other private and public sector organisations.
This role will be part of our ever-growing Schools Team and will include, but not limited to, supervising at least 1 member of staff, weed spraying, grass cutting, shrub and bed maintenance, hedge cutting and leaf clearance.
A full clean driving licence is essential.
What kind of people would this role appeal to?
· Someone with previous Grounds Maintenance Supervisor experience and used to managing a team
· Someone who is used to ensuring that high standards are consistently met
· Someone who can provide swift solutions to any requests
· Someone who is used to working across multiple sites and providing daily work checks using an electronic mobile workforce tracking system
· Someone with PA1, PA6 and preferably PA2 spraying licences
· Someone with a clean and current driving licence
· Someone who loves working outdoors as this role is across all seasons and outside working in all types of weather
· Someone who likes working in a small team
· Someone who takes pride in their work and wants to deliver an outstanding service
What’s in it for you?
* 20 days holiday + 8 bank holidays per annum (rising by 1 day each year following 2 years of service, up to a maximum of 25 normal days)
* Birthdays off
* Pension scheme after a qualifying period
* Full training and development aligned with your role
* Working for an established local company
This post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check and Right to Work in the UK check.
We are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive work environment where all employees can grow, personally and professionally. To achieve this, we offer on-the-job development, training opportunities and equal opportunities for all.
You will be expected to uphold Scofell’s Core Standards: -
· Respect for company equipment and uniform
· Respect for other Scofell employees
· Help, care, mentor
· Brand ambassadors
· Quality and pride in your Work
· Health and Safety
· Promoting image and professionalism of Scofell
This post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check and Right to Work in the UK check
We are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive work environment where all employees can grow, personally and professionally. To achieve this, we offer on-the-job development, training opportunities and equal opportunities for all
Or check similar jobs