Customer Service Advisor - Glasgow City Centre
Apply on Partner Site
Two months temporary to perm
Annual Salary - £22,000 plus bonus
Hours - Monday to Friday 9-5pm
The Customer Service Advisor will be responsible for providing a high level of customer service to clients and health care professionals in the day-to-day management of customer service daily work flow.
* Manage inbound and outbound calls and e-mails for clients and health care professionals
* Sort and process incoming prescriptions
* Place outbound calls to surgeries for outstanding prescriptions, and chase prescriptions for outstanding orders
* Register new clients
* Process sample orders
* Update client cutting templates as needed
* Track missing parcels as needed, and manage returns / collections
* Log complaints as received, and request support of the Team Leader to manage complex queries
* Offer support and advice to fellow team members
* Work towards objectives in order to achieve set department KPI's an personal development objective
* Maintain client confidentiality, and ensure that all services are provided in accordance with current legislation.
* Continually look for, and suggest, ways we can improve the service we provide to Health Care professionals and our mutual clients
* Actively promote my client's values to internal and external customers demonstrating them at all times
Apply ASAP for immediate consideration..
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age
Or check similar jobs