Job Role: Trainee Site Technician
Apply on Partner Site
Salary: £10.75 per hour
Hours: Monday - Friday 45 hours
CSCS card required.
* Follow all our clients health and safety procedures.
* To understand our clients risk assessments and method statements.
* Be able to assess your work and reduce the risk to yourself and others within our clients company and when out on site.
* Have strong communication skills.
* Can contribute and work well in a team.
* Be able to use tablets to record test information when out on site and within the laboratory.
* Ensure all worksheets are completed correctly.
* Ensure all worksheets are submitted at the end of your shift.
* Maintain effective and efficient working relationships within the laboratory and when out on site.
* Liaise with site supervisory contacts to ensure all works are completed to the customer's requirements satisfactorily.
* Liaise with other site teams to ensure all works are completed satisfactorily.
* Carry out tests with manual equipment.
* Ensure all tests are carried out in line with our UKAS accreditation.
* Prepare samples for testing activities.
* Carry out routine maintenance, cleaning, and checking of equipment.
* Be able to evaluate technical documents such as construction plans and customer specifications.
* Be willing to travel for extended periods of time to our customer's projects.
* This role will involve outdoor working and potentially night shift and weekend work.
* Advise senior technicians and operational members of staff when quality standards are being compromised and take appropriate action to rectify quality issues.
* No experience is required as training will be provided, although previous experience is preferred.
Acorn by Synergie acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment
Or check similar jobs