To represent the client by telephone and provide customers with a helpful and efficient administrative service, thereby ensuring good customer relationships and to represent the company to existing and potential customers, providing advice and explanations of the process and administrative procedures in a friendly and informative manner.
Apply on Partner Site
* Educated to at least GCSE level, one of which should be grade C or above in English and preferably to A level with a science qualification
* Administrator with significant administrative experience
* Telephone based Customer Service experience
* Some experience of promoting a product or service over the telephone would be an advantage
* Non-contributory pension scheme which can be enhanced with employees’ contributions
* Private Health Care for all employees, (spouse and dependents can be included in the plan at a reduced rate)
* 25 days holiday per annum
* Subsidised membership of local Gym/Leisure centre
* Life assurance equal to 9.5 times salary
* Permanent health insurance (long term sickness)
* Employee Assistance Scheme
* Occupational Health Consultant
Hours of Work
* Full time hours, the hours of work are varying shifts (8.30-5 or 9.30-6) and on a Monday we run a late shift (10.30-7) which is rota’d.
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job
Or check similar jobs