Red Rock Consultants are currently working with a privately owned family business formed in 1947; a national M&E provider with an outstanding reputation for delivering excellent levels of service. Who currently employ over 800 staff and have a turnover in excess of £160m. Due to contract growth my client is currently looking for Senior Electrical Design Engineer to join their growing team to work out of there office in Telford. The right candidate will be working on a wide range of commercial projects all over the UK. This is a fantastic opportunity for an Electrical Design Engineer who is looking for the next step in there career.
Apply on Partner Site
The right candidate must have:
* Approximately 10yrs + experience in the industry.
* HNC qualified.
* Good knowledge of electrical building services design, including; lighting and emergency lighting, LV power, data, fire alarm, security, access control, CCTV and lightning protection.
* Competent on AutoCAD.
* Knowledge of the RIBA stages of work and ‘BIM’.
* Experience of taking design up to and including RIBA Stage 5.
* Contracting experience would be preferable, but not essential.
* Practical, on-site experience would be preferable, but not essential.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the role, please contact Emma Turner at Red Rock Consultants.
We endeavour to feedback to all successful and unsuccessful applicants within 5 days, if you have not heard from us after this time then you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role. We do however update our database with suitable candidate information following each application, this allows us to contact you for new suitable opportunities
Or check similar jobs