Senior Quantity Surveyor
Apply on Partner Site
Our client, a main contractor specializing in civil engineering is looking to recruit an experienced Senior Quantity Surveyor to join their expanding team in the Manchester area. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a reputable business with a huge amount of work in 2023 and beyond. They offer very competitive salary and package and are massive on helping their staff progress to the next level.
Senior Quantity Surveyor Responsibilities:
* Cost Reporting
* Procurement of Sub-Contractors
* Take Offs
* Final Accounts
* Cash flow forecasting.
* Manage and Value Variations
Senior Quantity Surveyor Requirements:
* Relevant industry qualification (BSc)
* Experienced in civil engineering, utilities, infrastructure, roads, highways etc.
* Experienced Quantity Surveyor
* Experienced with NEC
* Excellent communication and people skills
Or check similar jobs