Apply on Partner Site
Location: Rushden, Northamptonshire
Salary: 30k-35k (overtime is paid after 40hours)
Hours: Monday to Thursday: 7.30am - 5.00pm, Friday: 7.30am - 11.30am
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist with the build of the range of cutting machinery manufactured
- Carry out fault finding and repair to the machinery that we recondition.
- The ability to read and interpret mechanical and electrical drawings is a requirement.
- Bench fitting, machining and fabrication experience would all be skills beneficial to the position.
- An electrical bias is preferred but conversant with hydraulic and mechanical equipment would
- Ability to work with little supervision, self - motivated, willing to learn and ability to provide
solutions to problems.
- Work on new machinery and rebuild of older in the factory and also field on occasions.
- Some machines are large and require heavy lift equipment such as cranes, but any handling
equipment, training and specialist tools will be supplied.
- Knowledge of modern safety control systems would be an advantage.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in industry ideally a maintenance background
(but professionals at a more junior level for career progression are also encouraged to apply)
- Motivated to work on industrial equipment
- Good communication skills and face to face skills
Or check similar jobs