Apply on Partner Site
Our client based in Weston-super-Mare are looking for a Telesales Executive to join them on a permanent basis. This is a newly created role due to expansion within the business.
This Telesales Executive role attracts a salary of £27,500 per annum plus monthly commission.
Key Responsibilities include:
* Providing product information from the database and making recommendations as required to enhance the customer experience.
* Respond to and deal with new and regular business to business clients over the phone, taking orders and enquiries from an extensive product range.
* Make regular and consistent phone calls to the existing client base, building relationships and gaining trust to further develop the accounts.
* Identify cross selling opportunities through communication of offers and promotions.
* Log all new sales enquiries onto the company bespoke CRM database.
* Liaise with all sales, accounts, warehouse and delivery staff to ensure all enquiries are processed to agreed timescales.
Key Skills of the Sales Coordinator:
* Confident in cold calling new business
* Excellent relationship building skills
* Personable and friendly telephone manner
* Able to upsell to existing clients
* Team player
* Good all round IT skills
* Pays good attention to detail
* Able to multi task
Working hours are Monday to Thursday 9-5.30 with one hour for lunch and Friday 9-5 with half an hour for lunch so 37.5 hours in total.
If you would like to apply for the role of Telesales Executive, then please send your cv through today for consideration
Or check similar jobs