About the job
Apply on Partner Site
Our client who is an established international logistics company has invested heavily in it’s European Roadfreight division and has aspirations to be an industry leader in European Overland services. They now have a fantastic opportunity for the right individual to help drive growth in the South-East of the UK. Working alongside their wider group companies, you will have the chance to develop and grow your own branch within a tried and test framework, enjoying the support and direction of an experienced senior UK team. You will help us to achieve our goals of having an industry leading European Roadfreight network spread across the UK.
Growth and Development
* You will be responsible for the growth and development of the southern sales office. Working alongside Senior Management who will assist in the development of the office, you will have the opportunity to join a dynamic and experienced team as we go a journey of expansion that few will be able to match.
* You will cultivate strong and lasting relationships with suppliers and customers.
* You will build a strong team, using your leadership skills to instil company values and practices in your employees.
* You will have profit and loss responsibility for your branch.
* We will encourage ownership of your commercial decisions, whilst simultaneously providing support and guidance where needed.
* We have 250+ employees and have a fantastic culture, which you will embrace and utilise for your own branch.
* Within the wider group, we have many sister companies in the region who you will build bonds in order to take advantage of the natural opportunities that come from being part of a £1.5billion+ group.
* Previous experience within European Roadfreight is essential.
* Ambition. We want an individual hungry for success.
* Demonstrable skills within a management and leadership role are required.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Excellent planning and attention to detail
* Excellent communication and influencing skills.
* May be required to work overtime, weekends and/or be flexible in start/finish times
* Willingness to travel
* Ideally educated to degree level
Or check similar jobs