Fire Stopping Carpenter/Multi-Trade
Apply on Partner Site
Salary: £36,000- £38,000 per annum + company van
DK are proud to be working with a building maintenance company who specialise in all aspects of property compliance and repairs. Having recently won an exciting contract in Devon for a Housing Association, they are seeking talented Fire Stopping Carpenter/Multi-Trade professionals to join their team on a permanent basis.
* Perform installation, repair, and maintenance of fire doors and compartmentation systems in compliance with safety regulations
* Implement effective fire stopping measures to ensure the safety and security of social housing properties
* Undertake multi-trade tasks as required, showcasing a versatile skill set in various property maintenance areas
* Utilise a company-provided van to travel to different sites and provide exceptional service to our clients
* Collaborate with the property maintenance team to achieve high standards of workmanship and meet project deadlines
* Proven experience as a skilled Carpenter/Multi-Trade professional
* Knowledge and expertise in fire door installation, maintenance, and compartmentation.
* Attention to detail, ensuring all work is carried out to the highest standards
* Valid driver's license and willingness to travel within Devon
To discuss this position, please contact Ellie Benson on (phone number removed) at DK Recruitment
Or check similar jobs