CNC Turner Programmer
Apply on Partner Site
We are working with a prestigious client who have been established for over 45 years and offer high quality engineering to demanding tolerances. They specialise in different industries including Medical, Aerospace, Automotive, MOD & to the pinnacle of Motorsport F1 etc. We are now recruiting for an experienced CNC Turner Programmer to join this well established business in Wellingborough.
Key Skills required of CNC Turner Programmer:
* Must have over 5 years working experience as a CNC Turner
* Some experience of working with a Miyano/ Star/ Citizen
* 4 axis machine knowledge, twin spindle, twin turret is required
* Programming online is necessary with some CAD knowledge
* Must understand Fanuc code
* Must be able to read drawings independently
* Good understanding of cutting different materials and cutting data
* Ideally well experienced, long time served engineer.
* Must have previous experience of working to tight tolerances.
The successful CNC Turner Programmer will be rewarded with an excellent hourly rate (above market rate), excellent benefits to be confirm, free parking etc.
Mon – Thurs 7.30am to 4.30pm Fri 7.30am to 1.30pm - overtime is available
40 hour week
Please send your CV to Zabina @ Quest Technical Ltd for immediate consideration
Or check similar jobs