Customer Services Manager (On Target Earnings: up to £50,000)
Apply on Partner Site
This position sits at the heart of our growing global organization, you will be responsible for all aspects of your centre’s performance. We’ll give you the autonomy and resource to manage your centre as though it’s your own business. You will have a wide range of responsibilities including:
* Being responsible for managing anything and everything on site.
* Rising to every challenge and solving problems.
* Giving tours to prospective customers.
* Upselling to existing customers.
* Above all, looking after our customers so well that each becomes a brand ambassador – for you, your team and IWG.
What we can do for you
You’re reading the right advert if you’re looking for:
* a fun, challenging and rewarding career.
* great induction training and excellent ongoing learning and development.
* fantastic promotion prospects.
* generous, achievable quarterly/commission incentives and sociable hours.
Ideally, you’ll have some experience of delivering against targets when leading a small, close-knit team. You may have run a flexible workspace centre before, or else a store, restaurant or any site with a high degree of customer focus. Alongside your natural sales and commercial skills, what matters most is that you’ve got the right mindset: passion, drive, ownership and resilience.
* Passion: looking after our diverse prospects, customers and guests is at the heart of what we do, so you must bring your passion and positivity to work every day.
* Drive: your own and your team’s collective drive for success means you’ll only relax once you’ve delivered the results you’re looking for.
* Resilience: a relentless focus on business priorities, regardless of the obstacles placed in front of you.
Above all, you’ll be key to ensuring all our customers only ever receive a truly world-class service.
And your sense of ownership means you’ll continuously ensure the quality of service and the workspace are as good as they possibly can be.
With 3,400 tech-enabled, sustainable and inspiring centres across the world, we’re already four times the scale of our nearest competitor – and we’re continuing to grow.
With 80% of the Fortune 500 already among our customers, and plans to expand to 30,000+ centres over the next decade, we’re uniquely placed to offer the right person exciting career opportunities as we continue pioneering the workspaces of tomorrow.
We’re also proud of reducing commuting-related carbon emissions by getting workers out of their cars and onto their bikes and their feet. Alongside our investments in advanced buildings, this supports our commitment to be carbon neutral – which we achieved in 2023.
We know we can only succeed if we give all our people every opportunity to shine. That’s why so many of our most senior leaders started their careers in our centres.
So don’t hesitate. Apply today – and let’s work together to help millions of people have a great day at work
Or check similar jobs