Purchasing and Planning Coordinator
Apply on Partner Site
Up to £32,000 per annum depending on experience
Monday – Friday 37.5 hours per week
Do you want to work for a rapidly expanding international engineering business?
Are you highly organised with a solution-driven approach?
This company provide innovative engineered solutions and systems to a global customer base. Due to some exciting growth they are looking to recruit a Purchasing & Planning Coordinator to support the processing of MRP requirements in order to fulfil customer orders on-time and in-full. This is a great opportunity for someone with some purchasing and/or materials planning experience to level-up their experience within a thriving and prestigious organisation.
As the Purchasing and Planning Coordinator you will be getting involved in:
* Working within the materials and procurement function to ensure on-time in-full delivery of materials and components to ensure material availability for production
* Expediting purchase orders
* Liaising with suppliers and negotiating lead times, quantities, and pricing
* Ensuring stock accuracy of materials and attainment of min/max levels
* Managing and implementing call-off orders and pricing agreements
* Supporting project planning activities and ensure materials are scheduled in-line with demand
* Previous knowledge of SAP would be ideal but not essential
* Experience in Procurement and/or planning for raw materials and ideally sub-contractor services.
* Experience and knowledge of Purchasing processes gained from prior experience in a Purchasing Assistant / Purchasing Administrator / Materials Control / Materials Planner role
* A natural negotiator with excellent commercial awareness
* Experience of working in a fast-paced manufacturing / engineering business
The application process:
Our mission is to support our clients in their creation of an equal, diverse and inclusive workforce. We are committed to providing a barrier-free recruitment process, so if you require any reasonable accessibility adjustments within the application process, then please make it known at the earliest opportunity.
We will carefully consider your details and advise you if we're able to progress with your application within 72 working hours. If you do not hear from us within this time your details won’t be retained. So, if you're not successful on this occasion, do continue to respond to future roles we advertise. In the meantime, all good wishes and continued success with your search for employment.”
Prince Personnel are an employment agency working on behalf of our client. Whether you’re seeking a new permanent position, temporary assignment or contract you’ll find us easy to deal with. Located in thriving Telford, we focus on jobs in Shropshire, Staffordshire and North Wales. Prince Personnel specialise in commercial, accounts and finance and technical recruitment. With the best jobs around we are an independent agency working hard for you.
Or check similar jobs