Bridging Finance – BDM
Apply on Partner Site
Location: South East London
Salary: £60-65k + Commission + Benefits
* Identify and develop unregulated bridging loan opportunities from brokers.
* Achieve and exceed sales targets including provision of a high service level to all broker accounts.
* Hold face to face meetings with brokers and clients.
* Attend outside events including trade shows and industry events.
* Be the principal point of contact and build ongoing business relationships with each Intermediary and manage any issues that may arise.
* Prepare, maintain, and deliver an account management plan for each of the Intermediaries in your business area.
* Ensure all communication with brokers are professional and delivered in a timely manner.
* To create and maintain Key Performance Indicator reports in Excel.
* To maintain all broker contacts in the CRM database.
* Organise networking events or seminars.
* Support Case Managers from time-to-time by liaising with solicitors and valuers to effectively manage the lending process.
* Source market research relating to property finance, identifying trends, and interpreting market news to determine risk of loans.
* Monitoring websites for industry news.
* Carry out ad hoc duties/aid as and when required.
* A thorough understanding of the UK property finance industry
* Existing relationships in the property broker market with the ability to build and maintain your own panel.
* Proven track record of exceeding sales targets.
* Committed to providing 1st class customer service.
* Intermediate/advanced level of Microsoft Office applications such as Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
Or check similar jobs